Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Make It So: Medicom Request (AKA Toy Request #14)

Hello, Medicom. I'm Jordan the Childish (aka That Guy Who Keeps Bugging S.H. Figuarts With Requests) Guess what? It's your turn to get bugged by me!

Settle down, please. I know it's exciting to be graced by my annoyance, but let's keep thing calm.


Now, you know the Miracle Action Figure line your making now? Yeah, it's looking good. And you've gotten some good licenses in The Dark Knight Rises and Amazing Spider-Man. 
Cool

Really Cool

Now,  I think I've said this before: 

"PLEASE BRING THESE OVER TO THE US! THERE IS NO REASON TO KEEP THESE FIGURES ALL TO YOURSELVES!"


Yeah, basically that. 

I mean, Spider-Man and Batman are two of the three most known superheroes in the world. Their movies have been seen by millions. There's no true reason for these things not to sell well. Just call Toys R Us or Wal-Mart or somebody to sell these thing to the general American public. There Spider-Man and Batman for crapssake! CaThe only other superhero with more recognizability would be Superman!

Wait, there's a new Superman movie coming out, isn't there? Yeah, Man Of Steel! Why not license that too!
Not the best costume Supes ever had, but I'll take it
Yeah, pick up the Man Of Steel license! Hell, I'm pretty sure licensing something obscure like Dredd 3D would net you guys more cash than the movies box office returns.


Why did this have to bomb?
So yeah, bing the MAFEX toys over here and license Man Of Steel and Dredd. That's all I have to say. So please, kindly make it so. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment