Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, December 31, 2012

Critique Me!

Well, the year is coming to an end. While everyone is preparing their best and worst list of the year, I'd like to do something a little different. So, dear readers, please attend carefully:

I want you to critique me. Or at least the work I've done for this blog. 

Pick anything you can fro the blog. There's plenty of back catalog  for you to pick from, so tell me where I'm failing, what works about my stuff and what I can do to improve the blog.Which article series is working? Which should I just scrap? Is my reviewing style complete garbage? Go on and tell me what you think.


I thank you for all the time you guys have given me. See you all in 2013.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...well, I can't say I have any problems with your writing style or analyzing; you've got some good stuff, and you can get right to the heart of the matter quickly and effectively. So on that front, you're not doing anything wrong.

    Speaking from a personal perspective, I find it kind of hard to get into posts that discuss toys and models and things like that -- mostly because I have little knowledge of them. But a glance at your sidebar shows me that you've definitely got your niche, so I'd hardly call it a complaint; it's just something to be mindful of. Knowing your audience, and things like that.

    But overall I'd say you're doing a bang-up job on your end. You put up some good stuff regularly (even if I don't see it because raaargh my dashboard is cluttered), and I'm regularly entertained. So I say keep it up. Find your groove, and develop it even further via continued posts.

    Good luck on your end. And here's to the new year.

    ReplyDelete