Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, December 23, 2012

For The Love Of Christmas

Halloween has had its day. 
Thanksgiving has come and gone away. 
Now is the time for happiness and cheer. 
The time for presents and reunions with those we hold dear. 
Now is the time for Christmas. 

My family's Christmas tree
Christmas is, without a doubt, my favorite holiday. I can't exactly tell you guys why, though. There are no words I can come up with to truly give my feelings on the most wonderful time of the year. It's a family love feeling. It's a music and food and presents feeling. It's a joy, wonder, and warm feeling.  It is a feeling that I cannot give adequate definition. It is my Christmas feeling.

So to everyone who can read this post here, Merry Christmas to all, and a Happy New Year!




No comments:

Post a Comment