Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Make It So: Star Fox Model Kits

So in a bid to go on a little nostalgia trip, I've been playing Star Fox 64, possibly my favorite video game when I was a kid. Looking back, I really wonder why the franchise didn't take off and become a franchise synonymous with Nintendo, like Kirby and Mario are. Ah, c'est la vie, I guess.

I still love you guys
Anyway, in my ongoing quest to get one major company to listen to my whiny butt, I've decided to dedicate this installment of Make It So to the crew of the Great Fox. Now while I would love to see figma do plastic iterations of the crew, that would be a bit unrealistic. But there are some iconic figure of the game franchise to immortalize in toy form: the vehicles.

Perfect for barrel rolling
Think about it. Model kits for the Arwing, Landmaster and the Great Fox. You could even branch out and do the enemy ships, Star Wolf's vessels and even the robot bosses! Advertise them well enough; they could easily become the next big thing! "Hey parents! Wanna spend time with your kids? Get 'em this lovely Arwing model kit for hours of fun!" Hell, I could bring the Star Fox Brand back into the public consciousness! Wouldn't that be great?

Tumbler, eat your heart out

Okay, the kids getting into model kits might be a pipe dream, but I still say the model kits would sell well. So please, Nintendo, people who make model kits, think this over. Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment