Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Make It So: Power Rangers Figuarts Edition

Hi Figuarts! It's me again. You know, that weirdo who keeps requesting that you Figuartize various franchises? Well, I'm back to ask you for something again, and this time it's related to Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.

Now, you see this?
Battle of the Brothers
These are the figures you're producing for TyrannoRanger (aka THE Red Ranger) and DragonRanger (aka THE Green Ranger). These look like awesome figures and I'm sure that there's going to be a HUGE market for them in the US. Now, it's a foregone conclusion that you'll probably be releasing them through Bluefin, but I'd like to ask you to do one thing: release these as Toys R' Us exclusives. Along with the rest of the team

Basically make all of the a reality and not just fan mods.
Yeah, you heard me correctly. I would humbly like you to release the entire original MMPR team as exclusive to Toys R' Us in the US. My reasons are fairly simple: ease of purchase. Believe it or not, there are people who want to collect entire Sentai/Ranger teams out there but they can't thanks to the prohibitive expense of the Web Exclusives. And since I purchased both my ShinkenRed and ShinkenGold Figuarts at Toys R' Us, I know you at least have their phone number.

Look, I'm not gonna lie, I'm writing this article mostly because I can't exactly buy figures online at the moment, but I am willing to throw down the $30 bucks for each of the separate figures.But I'd like to think that I have something of a good idea that others (and hopefully, you and your parent company Bandai) agree with. So I beg you, please take this idea into consideration and thank you for your time.

2 comments:

  1. I just thought you should know, you're an idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like you have no idea how TRU works.

    ReplyDelete